You will need:
- Masking Tape
- Gold Card
- Black & White Acrylic Paint
- Black Marker
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Cut out a piece of cardboard in the shape of a ship and cut out, use this as a template for the other side, then cut this piece out as well.
- Fold some card to form the bow and stern of Titanic, then glue the ends together. When the glue dries, use the bottom and top of the main body as a template. Cut out these pieces, then carefully glue to the top and bottom of your main structure. Cut off any excess card.
- When the glue dries, cover the main structure with masking tape and paint with black acrylic.
- To make the cabin decks, cut out four pieces of card, glue them on top of one another, then wrap in masking tape, and paint with white acrylic. Once the paint has dried, add in details with black marker.
- Cut out four equal lengths of gold card, roll into a cylinder and glue the edges together. Paint a strip of black acrylic on one end of each cylinder and glue to the cabin deck.
- Glue the cabin deck to the main structure and insert skewers at the front and rear of the model.
- To complete your Titanic model, cut a piece of skewer, wrap a piece of tape around it, and colour in red. Glue this to the stern of the model for your flag, and VOILA!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:glue sticks