You will need:
- Wooden Spoons
- Animal Print Paper
- Wiggle Eyes
- Tissue Paper
- PVA Glue
- To make your chosen animal, trace a wooden spoon shape on the back of a sheet of animal print paper and cut out.
- Use PVA glue to stick the paper shape on the back of the spoon.
- Stick wiggle eyes on top of the paper.
- To make pipecleaner ears, bend a pipecleaner into shape and stick to the spoon from behind.
- Use your imagination to experiment and decorate your animals however you like! We used buttons for noses and foam and tissue paper to make simple but effective mouths, teeth, ears and whiskers!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one: