You will need:
- Picture Frame / Canvas
- Wood craft trees
- Model magic
- Glitter glue
- Snow shaker
- Cover the picture frame with the felt to make the back ground. Stick a white felt hill on the front of the frame to add some perspective.
- Decorate the wooden trees with poster paint and glitter glue. Cut the tree trunks down a little bit so they fit in the frame. Slide some of the trees into the back of the frame and glue one at the front.
- Make a small snowman using the model magic. Make a hat and scarf with the pipecleaner. Draw on the face and buttons. Secure the snowman to the frame with double sided tape.
- You can write your own message using the glitter glue. Give the whole frame a dusting of snow using the snow shaker.
- Just to add extra decoration cut out some snowflakes and stick onto the frame.
- Remember you can use your imagination and create any scene you wish.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:canvas canvas frame Christmas fabric felt glitter glitter glue model magic paint pipecleaner scene seasonal snow shaker snowflake snowman tree winter winter wonderland