You will need:
- Polyrings (2)
- Mod roc (plaster of paris bandages)
- Tray for water
- Masking tape
- Tape two polyrings together prior to covering with mod roc, covering the gap in the middle.
- Choose a message to write on the front of the love heart and cut pipecleaners/string accordingly.
- Lightly tape the lettering down if necessary. The aim is to have the lettering raised so you might need a few layers of pipecleaners/string on top of each other.
- Using small strips of mod roc, cover the lettering, smoothing the plaster out as you go. Make sure to press down around each letter so you do not lose any detail.
- Cover the entire love heart with mod roc and leave to dry for a few hours.
- Once dry, you can paint your creation using poster paint (or acrylic paint for best results)!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration