You will need:
- Polyring large
- Polystyrene eggs
- Washi tape
- Building noodles/’amazing maize’ or similar
- Funky foam letters
- PVA glue
- Fabric flowers/daisies
- Tray (for wetting the building noodles)
- Wet your building noodles and attach to the polyring, covering the entire front surface.
- Cover several polyeggs in washi tape in various colours/patterns.
- Glue your polyeggs to the polyring (a good amount of PVA would do but for best results a cool-melt glue gun would secure them).
- Spell out ‘Happy Easter’ or another message if you wish on the front of the wreath and glue lettering down.
- Lastly add some ribbon to the top to hang, and decorate with additional stick on flowers.
Find other ideas like this one:building noodles craft Easter eggs polyeggs polyring seasonal wreath