You will need:
- Thick sock
- Glue gun
- Scrap tubes/bottles
- Wear a thick sock on foot you are using to make the shoe.
- Draw around your foot onto cardboard to create a template for sole, then cut this out. Remember to make any adjustments to the template, like a pointed shoe shape, before cutting out.
- Wrap the entire foot in clingfilm, then cover the clingfilm with cellotape. If making a heeled shoe hold your foot in an arched position.
- Take the cut out sole and attach with more tape to the underside of the slipper.
- Slide “shoe” off foot and trim to desired shape.
- Use a glue gun to attach a heel from scrap tube, lids or bottles – be creative!
- Add colour to shoe using coloured tape or add some sparkle using rhinestones, gems, glitter and more!