You will need:
- Large plastic bottle
- Acrylic paint
- Felt stickers
- Glitter glue
- Masking tape (optional)
- Using decent scissors (carefully) cut a large plastic bottle in two.
- Cut notches in the top section and fan them out.
- Cut a square shape out of the bottom section big enough for a bird!
- Paint the bottle with acrylic paint – if you want to make it easier to paint, cover the bottle in masking tape first. Leave to dry.
- Decorate both halves with felt stickers, buttons and glitter glue to make it look pretty.
- Add birdseed and firmly insert the bottom half into the top section. You can optionally glue this on and add birdseed from the top.
- Finally, wrap some string around the top to hang.
Find other ideas like this one: