You will need:
- 2 Yoghurt Pots
- Safari Tissue Paper
- Red Felt
- Masking Tape
- Green paint
- Start by covering the yoghurt pots with masking tape and paint green.
- Using PVA, glue the safari tissue on as the frogs belly.
- Glue both pots together but not fully closed so that you can then glue the tongue to the inside of the bottom pot.
- Make 2 slits in the belly pot, one at either side and slot in the legs.
- Paint the legs green and the eyes white finishing with a button as the pupil.
- Finally cut out 2 feet from the card and glue to the bottom of the belly pot.
Find other ideas like this one: