You will need:
- Paper Plates
- Funky Foam
- Beads / Buttons
- Acrylic Gems
- Green Poster Paint
- Pom Poms
- Google Eyes
- Corrugated Flowers
1. Cover paper plate with green paint. When dry cut fringes around edge.
2. For each standing flower, cut out 2 green funky foam stems. Stick
back to back for extra support. Leave bottom 1cm of stem unstuck and
attach this to the plate. Add some funky foam leaf shapes to the stem.
3. Stick a circle of funky foam to the top of each stem and mount corrugated flower shapes and buttons etc on each.
4. Continue in this way to make the flowers which will sit directly on the
paper plate and attach these onto plate along with some beads.
5. Make some Easter chicks from pom poms and google eyes and funky foam.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop &
Find other ideas like this one: