You will need:
- Masking paper – scrap
- News print paper – scrap
- Cone – scrap
- Masking tape
- Roll some masking paper or news print paper into a tight ball and fix it to the top of a cone or tube using masking tape.
- Make the dress by covering the cone with paper and fixing with tape at the neck.
- Make the arms by rolling five pipe cleaners in paper – let the ends hang out and shape into scary fingers.
- Create features by adding small pieces of scrunched-up paper and covering with a layer of masking tape.
- Paint the witch and glue on wool, fleece, or strips of paper to the head for hair.
- Finally give the witch a hat, cloak or broom stick.
All items, or similar, are available from Play Resource Shop &