You will need:
- Card or Paper
- Gold Paint
- Bottle Tops (scrap)
- Masking tape
- Take 8 bottle tops and stick onto polyring using masking tape..
- Cover surface of polyring with masking tape then paint it with gold paint.
- Cut a circle of card the size of the polyring. Use paint or colouring materials to create a view from the window of the titanic.
- To make the iceberg, cut a piece of white foam into shape and stick onto the card.
- Finally, stick the card circle onto the back of the polyring.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:bottletop foam & packaging gold paint pipecleaner polyring polyshapes Porthole scrap Titanic