You will need:
- Tissue Circles
- Polystrerene Cups
- Pritt Stick
- Snip into the edges of five tissue circles.
- Cover the base and sides of the cup using pritt-stick, then place a tissue circle over the base and press around the sides.
- Continue layering with more tissue circles, but do not apply the glue as far up the sides each time.
- Press a circle of a different colour into the centre.
- Push a length of pipe cleaner through the cup at the top to create a handle.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration