You will need:
- White Plastic Bottle
- Small Red pompoms
- Yoghurt Pot
- Black Paint
- Snow Shaker Glitter
- Large Polyball
- Cover a white plastic bottle and polyball with PVA glue and then sprinkle them with the Snow Shaker fine glitter to add his sparkle!
- When dry, glue the head to the bottle.
- Glue on buttons on his belly and as eyes, mouth and nose!
- Cut a brim for his hat from card and glue into place. Paint his hat black.
- Finally dress your snowman with a felt scarf, a ribbon round his hat and some holly made from green felt and small red pompoms.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:buttons Christmas collage & craft Easy felt glitter glitter glue hat polyshapes pompom scrap seasonal snowman sparkle