You will need:
- Long board of polystyrene
- Cotton wool
- Black sharpie marker
- Felt snowflakes
- Pipe-cleaners/ ribbon/ string/ felt (optional)
1. Layer some glue on the polystyrene board, and cover it with cotton wool.
2. Take a wooden skewer and push it through several poly-balls to create each of your snowmen; cover them in wool or paint or whatever you like!
3. Accessorize them how you like too, with tinsel, ribbon or felt for their arms and scarves etc.
4. Take a sharpie and use it to draw eyes, buttons and smiles of coal on them – then, drizzle some glue over the cotton wool base and then place snowflakes where you think they fit best.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:Christmas collage & craft cotton wool fabric & wool felt google eyes marker pipecleaners polyshapes scrap seasonal sharpie snowflakes snowman wiggle eyes