You will need:
- Clock Parts
- White Card
- Tacky Glue
- Black Funky Foam
- Orange Funky Foam
- Red Felt
- Google Eyes
- Plastic Pot
- Black Marker
- Begin by using a plastic pot as a template to draw a small circle onto white card. Then turn the pot over and draw around the open end of the pot just below the small circle. Carefully cut out the basic snowman shape.
- Draw a top hat (or any style of hat you like) onto funky foam and cut out. Glue this to the head of the snowman shape.
- Draw a carrot shape onto orange funky foam, cut out, and glue onto snowman shape to make nose. Then add google eyes and draw a mouth by making small dots below the carrot nose.
- To make scarf, cut a strip of red felt, add glue on one side, then wrap around snowman’s neck and stick together.
- Once glue has dried, cut a hole in the centre of the snowman’s body, adjust or widen so that the centre of the clock can fit through, remember to remove the screw bolt before. Push centre mechanism of clock through this hole, screw down bolt on top of card, and then add clock hands.
- Insert battery into clock and there you go! Now you have your very own snowman clock to count down the time until Christmas!!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:card & cardboard Christmas clock collage & craft colour-green Easy felt google eyes hat seasonal snowman wiggle eyes