You will need:
- Poly-ball (medium)
- White poly-cup
- Assorted buttons
- Cotton balls
- Assorted pipe-cleaners
- Glitter pom-pom
- Turn your white cup upside down and glue a poly-ball to the top of it.
- Pull apart some cotton wool and glue around the rim of the cup to look like snow.
- Twirl a pipe cleaner around the neck of your snowman and glue down.
- Attach googly-eyes to your snowman’s head and glue buttons to its body.
- For the hat, glue a button to its head then a pompom on top, wrapping a tiny length of pipe-cleaner around the pompom to secure it.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:buttons Christmas collage & craft cotton wool Easy glitter google eyes pipecleaner polycup polyshapes seasonal snow wiggle eyes