You will need:
- Red & Pink Paper
- Natural Wood Sticks
- Green Paper
- Yoghurt Pot
- Masking Tape
- Glitter Glue
- Acrylic Paint
- Begin by drawing a spiral onto a piece of red or pink paper. Cut the spiral out and then roll up. You should now have made a rose petal shape.
- After you have made a number of rose petals with the red and pink paper, glue a natural wood stick to each of the petals to make a rose stalk. Cut leaf shapes out of green card or paper and glue to your roses.
- Make a vase for your roses using the top of a yoghurt pot as a template to draw onto cardboard. Cut this out and pierce holes into the circle with scissors.
- Glue the cardboard circle to the top of the yoghurt pot and stick masking tape over the pot. Decorate the pot with acrylic paint however you wish.
- Complete by sticking the roses into the holes of the cardboard circle and add designs to the pot with glitter glue, markers and other items.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:acrylic paint adhesives card card & cardboard card & paper collage & craft colour-green Easter flower pot flowers glitter glue glue leaves masking tape Paper petals pink pretty red roses scrap seasonal Spring/Summer Valentines yoghurt pot