You will need:
- Glue/glue gun
- Acrylic paint
- Brown/black chenille
- Wiggle eyes
- Star stickers
- Wrap lengths of hessian around a polywreath, gluing on to secure.
- Cut an extra length of hessian and glue this in the centre of the polywreath, attaching at the top and bottom. Loop it at the top and glue down to secure (so you can hang it later).
- If using a large 15cm polyball this will come in two halves already, otherwise you will need to cut one in half. Paint it brown using acrylic paint (as this is more water resistant and goes onto polystyrene better).
- Glue a red pom pom on for the nose, and two wiggle eyes to the polyball once dry.
- Attach the reindeer head to the central hessian strip.
- Add reindeer antlers by twisting together chenille and pushing them into the polyball.
- Finally, tie a bow with hessian and glue to the bottom of the wreath, decorating with star stickers.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one: