You will need:
- Polyballs (various sizes)
- Acrylic paint
- PVA glue
- Red glitter
- Wiggle eyes
- Pipecleaners (preferably brown/black)
- Felt (brown/black)
- Coloured paper
- Paint the polyballs brown using acrylic paint and leave to dry.
- Paint a circular area onto the polyball with glue and sprinkle glitter to cover.
- Cut a diamond shape out of coloured paper and fold in two to make the beak. Glue on.
- Stick two wiggle eyes onto your little bird.
- Cut two wing shapes out of felt and glue onto the sides.
- Twist and bend pipecleaners into ‘foot’ shapes and insert into the bottom of the polyball.
- Pierce a hole in the top and glue in a length of cord to hang, or alternatively insert a looped pipecleaner.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration