You will need:
- Orange spray/paint
- Black sharpie
- Paper plate
- Craft knife
- Foam sheet (green)
- Paint the paper plate orange, and leave to dry.
- Use the blunt end of the pencil to outline the shape of a pumpkin top on the foam sheet, then cut it out.
- Once the paint has dried, use the pencil to outline a mouth, eyes, and nose… then use the craft knife to cut them out.
- Go around the outlines with the sharpie.
- Cello tape some elastic string to the back to finish off the mask.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration