You will need:
- Artificial Flowers
- Casting Plaster
- Tea Lights
- Rubber Bands
- Glue Gun
- Glitter Glue or Paint
1. Cut off the stalk and remove the centre section from flower. Flower may separate, so use glue gun to secure. Glue tea light to centre of flower.
2. Fold some petals up around tea light and secure with elastic band.
3. Mix up some plaster and dip the flower into it. Repeat if necessary
4. Leave to dry, ideally for at least an hour.
5. Decorate with glitter glue or paint however you like!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:collage & craft flower glitter mod roc modelling Nature plaster plaster of paris Spring/Summer tea light