You will need:
- PVA glue
- Tissue paper
- Funky foam
- Google Eyes
- On a large sheet of card draw out the bird shapes.
- Tear the newspaper into small pieces and scrunch them up. Dip them into the PVA and fill in the bird shapes. Make sure the newspaper is packed quite tight together.
- Next tear the tissue paper into strips and layer over the newspaper. Once the tissue has dried cut out the birds.
- To make the legs cut out two lengths of ribbon. Cut out two feet using the funky foam and with double sided tape stick it to the ribbon. Attach the ribbon legs to the back of the birds.
- You can decorate the birds with any other collage pieces if you wish. To hang the birds stick the back of the birds to a long piece of ribbon using double sided tape.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:animal bird card & paper collage & craft Easy google eyes Paper pretty ribbon summer wiggle eyes