You will need:
- Polyballs (various sizes)
- Google Eyes & Feathers
- Sparkle Paper & Iridescent Shred
- PVA Glue/double sided tape
1. Cover Polycup with Sparkle paper and stick on sequins.
2. Using tissue paper cover the polyball. Stick on the google eyes
and glue on the iridescent shred to create the hair. Stick on a love heart
sequin for the mouth.
3. Attach the head to the Polycup using double sided tape. You can either
carefully pierce two holes either side of the body and push the feathers
through to make the wings, or simply stick them on with tape.
All items, or similar, are available from Play Resource Shop &