You will need:
- Paint the poly-cube green and leave to dry.
- Cut a combo of short/long grass-like strands from the felt sheet using scissors.
- When the paint has dried, arrange the grass on it, and glue down.
- Paint the poly-egg pink and leave to dry.
- Use modelling wire to strengthen pink pipecleaners/chenille if you wish, using two lengths to make the legs, and a further length to make the neck.
- Pierce the poly-egg with the legs, then add the neck. Use a glue gun if you want it to be more secure.
- Pierce the poly-egg with feathers in the shape of wings.
- Dip the beak into black paint, and leave to dry.
- Stick on the googly-eyes and add the base, then you’re done!
Find other ideas like this one:Feathers flamingo funky foam google eyes pipecleaner polycube polyegg wiggle eyes