You will need:
- Crepe streamers
- Paper plate
- Glue gun
- Silver paint
- Glitter dots
- Make a small piercing in the top of one paper plate and push string through, tying it in a thick knot so it can be hung later.
- Cut strips of different widths, lengths, and colours out of the crepe streamers. Do the same with the ribbon and the glitter dots.
- Glue the two paper plates together and paint them silver.
- Arrange the strips however you like and glue them onto the bottom paper plate.
- Glue on the eyes and you are done!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration