You will need:
- Bucket Lid – scrap, or cardboard circle
- Silver Foil – scrap
- Coloured Card
- Double Sided Tape
1. For the paper cones, first cut coloured card into 12 squares sized 12.5 x 15cm. To make a cone place a strip of double-sided tape along the shorter edge. Roll one of the longer edges around to meet tape.
2. Repeat with other remaining card squares. On the bucket lid make 2 small holes (adult), cut a small length of pipecleaner and pass through holes to create hanging loop on reverse of lid.
3. Place a strip of double-sided tape on the back of each cone. Lay the cones in alternating colours and then stick them to the bucket lid.
4. Cut a star out of silver card and attach in centre with double-sided tape.
All items, or similar, are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration