You will need:
- Paper Plates
- Poster Paints
- Large Doyley
- PVA Glue
- Scrap Card
- Gold Paper
- Glitter Glue
- Small Pipecleaner
- Tissue Paper
- Begin by taking two paper plates, carefully cut one in half, and then paint. Once paint has dried, staple these together so that you leave a space in the centre to form the basket.
- After this, cut a large doyley in half, and then paint. When paint is dry, use PVA glue to attach to upper portion of the paper plate, then cut strips of gold paper and glue onto the back of the basket.
- To make flowers, paint areas of paper with various colours. Once dry, draw little flower shapes onto these areas then carefully cut out.
- Colour a piece of scrap card with green poster paint to make flower stalks. Once dry, cut out, and then use PVA glue to stick to flower heads. Complete your flowers by adding some coloured glitter glue to the centre of the flower heads.
- Tear up different colours of tissue paper and place into the basket along with the flowers.
- Add final touches by tying a section of colour ribbon into a bow and gluing into the front of the basket.Complete by making a special mothers day card and also sticking to the front of the basket. You should also take a small pipecleaner, tie into a loop, and stick to the back of the basket so that you are able to hang it up.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:Basket card & cardboard card & paper collage & craft colour-green flower fun glitter glue Mothers Day paint paper plates pink pretty ribbon scrap seasonal