You will need:
- Model Magic
- Gold Paint
- Roll a chunk of model magic out flat.
- Draw your dove on to paper (or use our template for guidance) and cut out the shape.
- Place the template onto the model magic and carefully cut out the shape of the dove. Model magic is easy to cut with a modelling tool or even scissors.
- Leave to dry overnight.
- Paint round the edges of the dove with gold paint. Alternatively, paint the edges with PVA and shake on some gold glitter.
- Use a pencil to pierce a hole through the dove and thread through a pipecleaner. Twist this into a loop and your dove is ready to hang.
The picture above can be printed and blown up if necessary to be used as a template.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:animal Christmas collage & craft dove Easy glitter model magic modelling pipecleaner seasonal