You will need:
Model Magic coloured or white.
- Roll model magic into balls + use glitter to decorate.
- Or to make a striped ball, roll a ball of model magic + also roll a long thin sausage of model magic in a contrasting colour. Place this in a spiral around ball + roll on table to mould both together.
- Add spots to a ball by placing small dots of model magic on the surface of a pre-rolled ball. Roll on table to mould together.
- Colours can be blended to make a wider variety of colours – yellow + red + blue make brown, for example.
- If you wish to hang decorations, use a needle to thread a loop of cord through model magic before it dries.
- Rollers + stampers + natural materials can be pressed into the model magic to create textures on 2D decorations.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration