You will need:
- Sponge (scrap)
- Drawing pins
- Cut some sponge or foam to shape and press/glue into the back of the canvas. This stops the drawing pins coming through the canvas.
- Paint the canvas as a background.
- Press pins into the canvas in whatever design you wish. We chose to do a heart shape here.
- Use coloured thread or yarn to wind in between the pins, wrapping the end of the thread around a pin.
- Add a blob of glue if needed to secure any thread and you’re done!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration