You will need:
- Coloured lolly sticks
- Glitter pipecleaner/chenille
- Funky foam stars
- Jingle bells
- Black funky foam or card
- Glue the ends of three coloured lolly sticks together in a triangle shape to make the tree.
- Thread coloured jingle bells onto a length of glitter chenille.
- Wrap the chenille around the tree shape in a zig zag pattern, gluing the ends down to secure.
- Cut a small rectangle of black foam/card and glue to the base.
- Finally, attach a glitter star to the top of the shape and you can now hang it on your Christmas tree!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration