You will need:
- Mod Roc
- Black tissue
- Funky Foam
- Model Magic
- Orange paint
- Giotto varnish
- Blow up two balloons – one for the body and one for the head. Using the Mod Roc cover the balloons with two layers leaving a small space from where the balloon is tied. While the body is still damp burst the balloon and flatten the base to make it stand upright. Once dried attach the head to the body with a glue gun.
- Make the scarf using the felt. You can choose any pattern and colours. Wrap around the neck gently. Stick on the buttons using PVA.
- To make the nose roll some model magic into a carrot shape and paint orange. Next make the ‘coal’ mouth and eyes by scrunching up black tissue and painting varnish over. .Attach all the face parts by using P.V.A glue
- To make the hat cut out a circle of funky foam. This will be the brim. Cut another piece of foam into a tube and stick it to the brim. Cut a circle through the brim and sit on the Snowman’s head. Decorate the hat with festive felt holly.
- Stick on the pipecleaner arms by piercing two small holes into the side of the body and pushing the pipecleaner through.
- Give the Snowman a bit of Christmas sparkle using a snow shaker/glitter.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:balloon Christmas craft decoration felt fun funky foam glitter glue hat holly mod roc model magic modelling pipecleaners scarf seasonal snow snowman tissue