You will need:
- Large Polyring
- Scrap Card
- Green Card
- Green Crepe Paper
- Red Tissue
- PVA Glue
- Plastic Pot
- Red Ribbon
- Small Pipecleaner
- Begin by cutting strips of green crepe paper (about 3cms wide by 15cms long) and cellotape around polyring.
- Once polyring is covered in crepe paper, draw a holly leaf shape onto scrap card, then cut out. Use this as a template to draw holly leaf shapes onto green card.
- Once you have drawn your holly leaf shapes, cut out and tape to polyring. Be sure to stick on holly leaves in a clockwise direction, with the leaves layered on top of one another. Work your way around the polyring until coming to the point where you began.
- Make holly berries by tearing off strips of red tissue paper, scrunch into a ball, and glue onto holly leaves.
- Complete your wreath by cutting a section of red ribbon, tying it into a bow and glue onto wreath. Also take a small pipecleaner and twist into a loop and glue this onto the back of the wreath so you can hang it up.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:card & cardboard card & paper Christmas collage & craft colour-green glue holly pipecleaner polyring polyshapes ribbon seasonal tissue wreath