You will need:
- Tulip Fabric Paint
- Modelling Wire
- Jumbo Pipecleaners
- Hessian (scrap)
- Use Tulip Fabric Paint to draw 8 large flower shapes on a piece of hessian. Leave to dry.
- Cut out around the flower shapes close to the line.
- Cut a piece of wire approx. 60cm long and fold in half. Fold each flower shape in half and thread onto the wire one by one.
- Twist the wire to secure and cover using jumbo pipecleaners.
- You could also add colour to your flower using fabric paint or fabric dyes or by adding beads, glitter or sequins!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:collage & craft flower hessian Nature pipecleaner scrap summer summer scheme