You will need:
- Large polyball
- Modelling wire
- White fabric
- Black paper/card for faces
- Master medium glue
- Cut a few lengths of craft wire approx. 12” then twist them together to strengthen, making 2 arms.
- Insert each ‘arm’ into the polyball.
- Cut a small length of pipecleaner and make into a loop twisting the ends together.
- Make a hole in the top of the head and squeeze some Master Medium glue in; insert the pipecleaner and leave to set.
- Tie some string onto the loop for hanging.
- Using white material of any kind, cover your ghost with as many layers as you want, making sure to shred the ends for effect.
- Finally using another small piece of craft wire, hook each ghost together or leave to hang individually.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration