You will need:
- Large polyball
- Tealight holder or flower pot
- Small pom pom
- Large google eyes
- Brown pipecleaners
- Red glitter
- Gold glitter glue
- Brown felt
- Pink felt
- Paint tea light holder or flower pot red with poster paint or acrylic. Once this is dry, paint it again with PVA glue and shake on some red glitter.
- Paint polyball brown with acrylic paint and leave to dry.
- Cut two triangles from brown felt. Stick on a smaller piece of pink foam and fold the edges of the felt inwards to create Rudolph’s ears. Glue on to the polyball.
- Make the antlers by twisting brown pipecleaners into shape.
- Poke a hole in the polyball in front of each ear. Push the end of each antler into the hole.
- Glue a red pom pom on for Rudolph’s nose and stick on two google eyes.
- Place the polyball into the pot and use gold glitter glue to decorate the rim.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:antlers Christmas ears felt flower pot glitter google eyes nose pipecleaners polyball polyshape pom pom red reindeer rudolph seasonal tea light wiggle eyes