You will need:
- Glass or plastic jar
- Double sided tape/self adhesive paper
- Foam hearts
- Wash out an old jar or use one of the selection available in our shop.
- Cut out a heart shape from double sided tape or self adhesive paper and stick to the front of the jar.
- Cover the jar in glue and sprinkle liberally with glitter (making sure the surface is well covered before you do this)!
- Carefully peel off the heart shape from the front.
- Wrap twine or string around the top of the jar and add a funky foam heart to finish.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration