You will need:
- Giant cotton stocking
- Fabric paint
- Glitter foam or card
- Strong PVA/fabric glue
- Trimits fabric pen
- Felt (white)
- Paint the body of the stocking using fabric paint and leave to dry.
- Cut a piece of white felt large enough to cover the top section and glue on.
- Cut shapes out as required from glitter foam or card and glue to the stocking.
- Glue on buttons, pom poms or anything else you would like to decorate it with.
- Finally, write your name or class name on the felt section and you are ready for Santa!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration