You will need:
- White t-shirt
- Glue gun
- Card (thick)
- Foil paper (scrap)
- Draw your design lightly in pencil on a white t-shirt to act as a guide.
- Insert some thick card inside the t-shirt to stop the two sides getting stuck together.
- Cut small sections of gold foil from the scrapstore.
- Working quickly and carefully, draw over small sections of your design using a cool melt glue gun.
- Press the gold foil over the top of the glue carefully.
- Once dry, peel the excess foil off and you will be left with your design.
Find other ideas like this one: