You will need:
- Carded Wool
- Felting Needle and Holder
- Yarn Needles
- Embroidery Thread
- Cookie Cutters
- Foam Block (SCRAP)
- Hessian Cord (SCRAP)
- Place a cookie cutter on top of a thick piece of foam.
- Fill the cookie cutter to the top with pieces of your chosen colour of carded wool. You are now ready to begin needle felting.
- Use your felting needle to felt together the wool inside the cookie cutter. You can add more carded wool to make your shape thicker.
- Once you are happy with your shape you can remove the cutter and gently push the felt shape out. Trim loose edges with scissors.
- Add some details with stitching and buttons, and a loop to hang.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:button carded wool Christmas cord cutters decorations felt felting felting needle hessian needles scrap seasonal tree