You will need:
- Felt Sheets
- Felting Needle
- Polycube 6cm
- Polystyrene sheet (scrap)
- Cut six 7cm squares from black felt. Also cut 1.5cm squares of felt from various colours – you will need 54 of these.
- Lay black felt square on polystyrene sheet to protect table. Lay 9 small squares on top of the black square and use felting needle to attach them.
- Repeat with the other 5 black squares of felt.
- Sew together into a cube and insert polycube for shape.
- Sew on a length of ribbon to hang.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:adhesives collage & craft fabric & wool fabric painting felt polycube polyshape ribbon