You will need:
- A2 Coloured Paper
- Coloured Card
- Tacky Glue
- Split Brass Pins
- Lie the sheet of paper down in landscape format, measure the centre point of the paper and draw a line down the middle.
- Fold the ends of the sheet, from the outside inwards, meeting onto the centre line. The edges should meet in the middle, but with one side folded on top of the other. Glue together so that you have a wide paper tube.
- Once glue has dried, fold about 3 inches up from the bottom, then fold the bottom corners inwards upon themselves, as you would when wrapping a present.
- Fold and glue the bottom of the bag together.
- When the glue has dried, draw a shirt collar shape onto the coloured paper and cut out. This should match the width of the paper bag, leave space so that you can glue onto the back of the bag and fold the collar over the top.
- Draw a tie onto the coloured card, cut out and glue top centre onto the gift bag.
- To make the shirt pocket, cut out a square of paper, fold over the top by about a centimetre, glue down, then glue the sides of the paper and place bottom left of the gift bag. You can place a Father’s Day greeting into this pocket.
- Punch a hole at the bottom of each collar and put the split brass pin through this hole.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:bag card & paper collage & craft Daddy Fathers Day gift bag paper & foil seasonal tie