You will need:
- Poly Egg
- Yellow Paint
- Wiggle Eyes
- Orange Card
- Double Sided Tape
- Paint poly egg yellow and let it dry.
- Stick two feathers to the back of the egg with double sided tape or PVA glue.
- To make the feet, cut orange card into a triangle slightly wider than the egg and stick on the bottom of the egg.
- To make the chicks beak cut a small square of card measuring approximately 1cm squared. Fold this in half diagonally to create a beak shape and stick on the front of the egg.
- Stick on the wiggle eyes to complete your chicks face!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration