You will need:
- Large Paper Plate
- Google Eyes
- Paper Fasteners
- PVA Glue
- White & Pink Foam
- White Pipecleaners
- Card for Handle
- Mark the centre of a paper plate. Divide the plate into 4 quarters by drawing lines through the centre point. Cut along each line but leave 5 cms towards the centre uncut.
- Fold each quarter up and use paper fasteners to fasten at each corner.
- Cut out a head and ears from the funky foam and glue together. Cut pipecleaners as whiskers and glue on along with the pompom.
- Glue the rabbit face to the front of the basket.
- Cut a strip of coloured card and attach to the basket as a handle
- Fill with shredded crepe and some Easter treats!!!
- Have fun creating your very own Easter Basket. It doesn’t need to a be a rabbit! Try painting the plate yellow and make an Easter chick or a woolly lamb instead!!!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:animal Basket bunny card card & cardboard card & paper collage & craft colour-green craft crepe Easter funky foam google eyes paper fasteners paper plate pink pipecleaners pompom rabbit seasonal wiggle eyes