You will need:
- Wooden Christmas sentiments
- Wooden dove of peace
- Metallic paint
- Glitter glue
- Glue gun/glue
- Paint the wooden dove and Christmas sentiment with metallic paint and leave to dry.
- Brush a thin layer of glitter glue over the top of both wooden pieces.
- Once dry, thread string through the bottom of the dove.
- Use a glue gun to attach the string to the back of the wooden lettering, and you are done!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Back to Ideas & Inspiration