You will need:
- Funky foam sheets – blue/black/brown or pink
- Pipe cleaner
- Use the pencil to roughly draw the shape of the diver on the black foam before cutting it out.
- Cut out a circular shape from the pink or brown foam to use as a face, and make some fins from the blue sheet.
- Glue down the foam bits, then the googly-eyes and leave to dry.
- Use a pipe-cleaner to make goggles and attach above the eyes.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration