You will need:
- Mdf square clock face
- Lollipop sticks
- Foam or thick card
- Patterned paper
- Clock piece
- Gems, buttons, pipecleaners, ribbon to decorate
- Wooden bird
- Pva glue
- Cover the clock face with lollipop sticks using pva glue, making sure to leave a clear space around the hole where the clock hands will come through.
- Cut two pieces of foam or thick card and stick them on as the roof. Cover this with patterned paper.
- Cut two circles from the paper, one slightly bigger than the other.
- Glue these on, covering the the space around the clock piece.
- Attach clock hands.
- Cover the bird on both sides with decorative paper.
- Finally, decorate how you wish using different collage items ie ribbon, buttons, gems etc and your clock is ready to hang.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration