You will need:
- Cone (either from scrapstore or roll your own using card)
- White paint
- Glue (strong PVA/master medium)
- Doilies x 2
- Polyball (50mm or 70mm)
- Paint your cone white.
- Cover the polyball in pva then glitter, and glue to the top of the cone.
- Cut a doiley in half and curl each half into a cone shape for arms. Glue onto each side.
- Fold the other doiley in half and glue to the back of the cone as wings.
- Attach a ribbon bow and add a bit of sparkle to your angel with glitter !
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.Back to Ideas & Inspiration