You will need:
- Red Felt
- White Felt
- Fabric Glue
- Scrap Card
- Green Funky Foam
- Small Pom Poms
- Colossal Pipecleaners
- Cut out a stocking shape from scrap card, use a ruler and plastic pot to help you form the shape of the stocking. Cut out the stocking shape.
- Use the card stocking shape a template to draw onto two sheets of red felt. After this, cut out the felt shapes.
- Put a line of fabric glue around one side of the stocking felt. Make sure this line is about 1cm in from the edge, and then stick other side of stocking on top.
- Once dry, cut a strip of white felt, glue on one side, then wrap around top of the stocking.
- .After this, draw holly shapes onto green funky foam, cut out, and glue onto the white felt. Add two (or more) small red pom poms for holly berries.
- Finally, cut a small strip of pipecleaner, twist ends, and glue to the corner of the stocking.
- And now you have your very own Christmas stocking! I wonder what Santa will leave in it?
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:Christmas collage & craft Easy fabric & wool felt pipecleaner pompom seasonal stocking