You will need:
- Gold paint
- Tulip fabric paint
- Glue gun
- Gold spray paint
- Microfine glitter
- Scrap card
- Cut seven simple Christmas tree shapes from scrap card and position them to make a design on the pencilcase. Stick them down temporarily with a little ‘blu’ tack or tape.
- Spray one side of the pencilcase with gold spray paint then carefully remove the card Christmas trees. This will leave the shape of the Christmas trees blank and the surrounding area gold.
- Outline the trees with silver Tulip fabric paint.
- Roughly apply gold paint with a dry brush around the trees to brighten up areas of the pencilcase.
- Add a blob of hot glue to any blank areas and shake over some microfine glitter. Shake off any excess glitter.
- Finally, add some dots of glitter glue to brighten up your Christmas trees.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:card card & cardboard Christmas christmas tree collage & craft colour-green Easy fabric paint fabric painting festive glitter glitter glue glue gold metallic pencil case seasonal spray paint template tulip paint